Updated: Apr 15
The Benefits of Pressure Washing
Pressure washing has quickly become one of the preferred methods of cleaning a variety of surfaces in both residential, commercial, and businesses. From footpaths and patios to residential home exteriors, pressure washing is suitable in a number of different cleaning contexts. Pressure washing is an excellent way of maintaining or restoring the look of the home, and we have many Real Estate agents recommending that potential sellers invest in a pressure wash as a way of boosting the visual 'curb-appeal' (the attractiveness of a property and its surroundings when viewed from the street) and listing price of their home. When used to treat various surfaces, pressure washing is a quick, easy, and efficient way of removing all manner of dirt or deposits that contribute to surface weathering. If you are worried about having to invest time and energy replacing another stained deck, then pressure washing may be your answer, as it is one of the best ways to boost their longevity. Read on to learn about the many benefits of pressure washing!
1. Pressure washing is easy for everyone. Conventional cleaning tasks typically require a lot of time, energy, and elbow grease. With pressure washing, there is no need to scrub and strain to remove stubborn debris. Save your back and joints the effort. Pressure washers let you maintain a strong upright posture and direct the force of the water towards unwelcome dirt. The set-up required for a pressure washing treatment is also quite simple, involving about as many steps as it would require to find soap, sponges, and fill a bucket. Simply affix a water hose to the pressure washer unit, and either plug it in or add fuel to its power source to begin.
2. Pressure washing saves serious time. Compared to regular cleaning methods, pressure-washing is an anti-bacteria blitz. When you invest in a professional pressure washing service, you are cutting out the need to gather materials, prepare a cleaning solution of appropriate strength, and undergo a rigorous half-day or more of scrubbing. We make sure it done efficiently, hassle free and perfectly. We eliminate the risk of getting it wrong and the cleaning coming up half -done. Plus you get to keep your valuable time for yourself & your family while we work away getting it done!
3. Pressure washing keeps yourself & your family safe. Your home houses more than family. On decks, exterior walls, and sidewalks you will find a number of unique contaminants, varying in severity from dirt to harmful & slippery mold. Pressure washing blasts these potentially harmful substances away, keeping your family breathing the purest air possible. Pressure washing away algae or other slippery substances also minimizes your family’s risk of slips or falls at home. Furthermore, regular pressure washing treatments are considered part of an overall preventative maintenance effort that can keep your home safe and in-shape. Keeping your home clean hinders the premature decay of your wall surfaces, driveway, or deck, improving safety outcomes and maintaining your investments integrity.
4. Pressure washing boosts curb appeal (the attractiveness of a property and its surroundings when viewed from the street). When Real Estate Agents are asked by motivated sellers how they can distinguish their homes from countless other listing competitors, they often reply that increasing curb value is an effort well-invested. Curb appeal allows your home to stand out from other home listings, and will draw in many more interested buyers when it comes time to host a viewing. Many of the actions taken to improve curb appeal can be completed faster and more thoroughly using a pressure washer. Boosting curb appeal is often done by shaping up the condition of the driveway and bordering sidewalks, or by cleaning unattractive mildew off of the home’s exterior. Pressure washing can take care of all of these tasks in a breeze, preserving your time and energy for more pressing issues faced when entering in to an unruly realty market!
5. Pressure washing is easy on the environment. Heavy-duty cleaning is commonly associated with the application of harmful chemical cleaners. These cleaning solutions can be very effective, but typically enact a heavy toll on the environment. Pressure washing does not introduce any harmful chemicals into the environment. Pressure washers work by blasting clean tap water at controlled variable velocity, and the power of this water stream is often sufficient to lift stains and mildew without the need for harmful chemicals. Having all the right tool attachments makes all the difference. Pressure washers also use less water when compared to the amount used by a garden hose tackling the same kind of job. The amount of force applied by pressure washers means that much less water will be needed overall, with some estimates suggesting that as much as 75% of water is saved using pressure washing. This is because a pressure washer expels water at up to 50 times the force of a garden hose. This allows the smallest amount of water to be granted the greatest amount of cleaning power.
At Leighs Window, Pressure & Gutter cleaning we know you are the kind of people who want to be relaxed, refreshed and comfortable in your own home, especially while being serviced by an outside company.
In order to be that way, you need a professional, competent and secure team at the helm.
We have over 20 years experience in our industry and we are fully insured and licensed where required to carry out these works safely and rapidly. We can handle any size job from a home to a full high rise building or Body Corporate property.
Call or text now, then you can stop being frustrated and unclean and start feeling refreshed and relaxed in your proud home once again!
Regards Leigh & the team.